The University of Zululand (UNIZULU) 2021 registration period, which commenced today (Monday, 1 March 2021), is progressing as anticipated.
In line with the Covid-19 regulations, and to minimise the risk of Covid-19 infections through interactions between students and staff, all students will be registering online this year. Students are therefore discouraged to come to either the KwaDlangezwa or Richards Bay campuses as all registration matters will be virtually dealt with.
To submit registration documentation such as identity documents and final statements of results, students will need to scan and upload these through the iEnabler system.
First-time entering students across the four faculties will register from today until Friday, 5 March. Registration for returning and postgraduate students will begin on Monday, 8 March, and close on Friday, 12 March.
Using either a handheld device or a computer, students can complete the user-friendly registration process by following these simple steps:
- Access the UNIZULU website, unizulu.ac.za
- Click on “Student Zone” then click on “Registration 2021”
- Click on “Register”
- Login using your student number and user pin
- Follow all the registration steps
- Print your proof of registration (the Student Administration office can assist you with this when you come to campus for lectures)
Lectures will commence on Monday, 15 March.
For further information pertaining to registration, please visit www.unizulu.ac.za. Click on “Student Zone” and thereafter on “Registration 2021”.
– Naledi Hlefane