About us Vision
This division exists as a pillar for the provision of innovative human capital strategies in response to the transformation agenda and anticipating emerging needs of our University. Mission This division survives to operationalise the mission statement of the University by:
- Creating and delivering exemplary or superlative human resource services, processes and outcomes.
- Promoting and Enhancing competency, effectiveness and wellbeing as a shared responsibility of the University community and
- Generating a positive and productive workforce and Continuous learning culture.
- Applications from qualified University of Zululand Staff will be considered before external applications.
- Gender and cultural diversity is core recruitment value and previously disadvantaged individuals are actively encouraged to apply.
- if no response is received from us within three months, please accept that your application was deemed unsuccessful.
To apply for this position stated below, please complete the application form and together with a comprehensive CV email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate clearly the reference number for the respective application on your email subject line. No hand delivered or postal applications or applications sent to any other e-mail address will be accepted. The University will not accept any applications directly or through any other means.
| HEAD OF DEPARTMENTS
||NURSING SCIENCE,PHYSICS AND ENGINEERING AND HUMAN MOVEMENT SCIENCE
||30 June 2016