The Student Administration Department at the University of Zululand assists both undergraduate and postgraduate students with their academic needs starting on the day of their first registration, right through to the day they graduate.
- Providing assistance during registration;
- Handling changes to and the cessation of modules (modification);
- Handling any changes to a student’s biographical particulars such as a change of address, cellular number, email address, etc.;
- Processing and providing academic records;
- Processing and providing confirmation of qualification;
- Processing recognition of modules passed at other institutions;
- Processing conditional exemptions;
- Providing proof of registration;
- Handling queries with regard to the yearbook/calendar and amendments to the yearbook/calendar;
- Providing information on administrative matters;
- Providing assistance with graduation ceremonies.
Student Registration Building (opposite the Administration Building), 1st floor.
Richard’s Bay Campus
Richards Bay Campus, 2nd floor.
|Form Name||Download Link|
|Application for Recognition of Modules/Courses SAF01
|Application for Conferment of Equivalent Status SAF02||Download|
|Modification Form SAF03||Download|
|Verification of Biographical Data for Inclusion in the Programme of the University Graduation Ceremony – SAF04||Download|
Vacant:Manager: KwaDlangezwa Campus
Tel: 035 902 6041