The Information Communications Technology (ICT) Department at the University of Zululand ensures that all computerised systems on campus are properly maintained and run smoothly at optimal operational capacity at all times.The Department’s certified technicians are always on hand to provide assistance on ICT related matters at the University.
- File servers, software deployment;
- Internet services – mail and internet access;
- Bandwidth accounting & control for student labs;
- Workshop services – hardware repair, upgrades and software installations; and
- Network design and management.