Executive Director: Mr RT Ngcobo
The Human Resources Division at UNIZULU is comprised by three sections, viz; Employee Relations, Training and Development and Organisational Development.
The Employee Relations section in responsible for:
- Wage Negotiations;
- Compliance with labour legislations;
- Grievance management and disciplinary hearings;
- Labour litigation;
- Organisational restructurings; and
- Training on broader employee relations matters.
Training and Development
The Training and Development section in responsible for:
- Skills Auditing and planning;
- Strategic training and development;
- Training coordination; and
The Organisational Development section is responsible for:
- Performance management;
- Employment equity planning and reporting;
- Job Evaluation and grading; and
- HR policy development and reviews.