Human Resources Division is comprised by three sections, viz; Employee Relations, Training and Development and Organisational Development.
Below are functionaries apportioned to these sections;
- Wage Negotiations
- Compliance with labour legislations
- Grievance management and disciplinary hearing (code is attached)
- Labour Litigation
- Training on broader employee relations matters.
Training and Development
- Skills Auditing and planning
- Strategic training and development
- Training coordination
- Performance Management
- Employment equity planning and reporting
- Job Evaluation and Grading
- HR Policy development and Reviews
Contact Person: Mrs Philisiwe Hlongwa, 035 902 6401